Friday, September 19, 2014

ShaleDirectory.com-Thoughts for the week September 15th


Texas. I attended the DUG Eagle Ford Expo in San Antonio this past week. It was certainly a highly successful, high energy expo. Congratulations to Hart Energy for such an impressive event.   As I walked the aisles, I could feel the eagerness and excitement that I experienced when the Marcellus Shale was just taking off. After the DUG Eagle Ford, I spent a day in Houston meeting with the senior management of companies working in the oil and gas industry. In discussing the current drilling activity, they all commented that they have not seen anything like this in a long time. A couple commented on the influx of people into the Houston to work in the oil and gas industry. If your company is looking to increase its footprint in the oil and gas industry, Texas is the place to be. Utica Shale is going to be big in 2015. After last week’s Facts & Rumors went out, a senior person at an oil field service company, whom I hold in high esteem, sent me an email and said, “Utica is poised to
http://www.shaledirectories.com/blog/shaledirectory-com-thoughts-week-september-15th/

No comments:

Post a Comment